Saturday, July 19, 2008

Pan Light


What do you think about this pan light? I find it to be the perfect light for many applications.
Currently, I am using it over my workbench. It is very reflective and adjustable for height. This one has a plug on the end, but you can have one hard wired, as well. If you would like one custom built for you, you can contact me by leaving a comment. I have made some extra Pan lights which I can customize for you. $40.00 +Shipping. I have 2 choices of cords available, black rubber or a reproduction grayish gold cotton covered cord ($20 extra for cotton). Cord is 10 feet long. This light has a new from package, hard to find, solid brass Leviton "Fat Boy" turn key socket to add age and style to the light. I can paint the metal "Pan" shade to the color you want. I do take PayPal.

See my other lights that I will be adding soon like the "Bare Bulb Basement Light". It is a pendant which has a Leviton "fat boy" turn key socket on 1½ feet of reproduction gray twisted cloth covered cord. It has a white paintable tin canopy that fits into any ciling light electrical box.
Thanks for reading -J.H. You can post a comment or email me at handbuiltretroelectric@gmail.com


3 comments:

imjacobsmom said...

JH, this is a very cool light. Do they come in different colors? I would like one painted green. How much do you charge?

J.H. said...

Absolutely, the pan can be painted any color you choose. Please let me know what shade of green you are interested in. I need $40.00 for the light, for the parts and labor.

imjacobsmom said...

I am being nosy and I see that you must collect insulators.